Find some clarity in where you're headed.
A design mindset - one that focuses on empathy, creative solutions, and iterative testing - is beneficial to everyone. The price tag of a full-time designer isn't always so great.
To fill this need, I offer Design Therapy sessions to provide coaching and support for folks looking to bring a design mindset to their work.
Instead of a strict training or workshop, sessions are one-on-one collaborative conversations that go at your pace. We'll focus on a specific challenge your facing and work through it from a design perspective. Along the way, I'll provide guidance and support on both why and how the provided methods work. I particularly focus on finding ways to make the design thinking process approachable and adaptable for you, regardless of your experience.
Schedule your sessions based on what works best for you - a consistent cadence or as needed.
When do I need Design Therapy?
Whenever you're feeling stuck, bringing in an outside, creative voice can help you gain perspective on the problem.
Some examples of times Design Therapy can help:
* I'm struggling to prioritize
* I have an idea and I don't know how to start
* I want bigger, bolder ideas
* I want more product traction
* I want to be more in touch with my users
* I want to communicate better as a team
* I want to tell my story more succinctly
* I want to take a complex idea and make it easier to understand
Sessions are $100 each. Your first session as an organization or individual is free, so give it a try.